[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

Whodaddy Whodaddy whodaddy10 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:33:19 AKST 2012

Shoot why even have a weight rule at all 12lb this year 13 next 15 the year after .. I can become a glue dobber instead off a craftsman and just piss glue all over my aircraft and add just what ever I want to the plane .. It will be a load off my mind not to have to have any attention to detail. Then we can call straight and level flight just making it from one end of the box to the other I'm so tired of having to work for such things lest just change the rules because it's to hard.. Shoot the speed limit is just an arbitrary number maybe the board can back doing away with that to... LMAO

Gary

Sent from my iPhone