[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Fri Mar 9 08:21:57 AKST 2012

I agree with Jim - Thanks to all the committee members for doing this thankless and oftentimes controversial job.  I agree with all results and truly believe this will move us forward - we have to try something different.

Bill Wallace
Commercial Sales Manager
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605
Fax number - 615-493-2333

[cid:image001.png at 01CCFDD6.08F5D8E0]<http://www.trucktires.com/>[cid:image002.png at 01CCFDD6.08F5D8E0]<http://retreadinstead.com/>

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately at wallacebill at bfusa.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank you.