[NSRCA-discussion] Pittsburg, KS

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 06:32:49 AKDT 2012

For sure without Ihncheol , his wife and club members this contest wouldn't be possible.  Clearly we had a great weekend and all are ready to do it again next year.

Ihncheol ,  It is good to know that you are going to Omaha.  I assume that you are taking your new pattern plane.  See you in Omaha,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone