[NSRCA-discussion] Pittsburg, KS

Charlie Rock charlierock at me.com
Mon Jun 25 04:28:38 AKDT 2012

Yes, Ihncheol fantastic club site.. Good club participation as well... My first time there and flying in a contest in quite some time... Love the field...
Good seeing everyone again a few missing for injuries and what not... But thought for the heat it was a good size contest... Thanks again Ihncheol!! Charlie