[NSRCA-discussion] East Wings contest

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 14 18:01:28 AKDT 2012

The first annual East Wings Pattern contest is coming up in less than two weeks
(06/23/12-06/24/12) and we would like to make it an outrageous success so that
the club will welcome us back! Mike Darr has worked very hard, at my request, to
get the club to agree to hold a pattern contest and they reluctantly agreed. D4
has a relatively light contest season this year and we really NEED to support
this event.

We need to understand what this contest represents, without East Wings there
will only be one contest in D4 from the beginning of the flying season (May) to
August. I can not tell you how important it is to come out and support this
event.

The contest is in Michigan so it is within driving distance for everyone in D4
plus our Canadian friends. I have flown at the field and it is VERY nice!
District points WILL count, so if you have any aspirations on being the D4
district champion in any class, you had better show up. I know I will be doing
everything I can to get every point I can in Advanced so I can add some more
hardware to my mantle!!!

 If you are at all on the fence about going or are free that weekend come out
and join us! It will be a great time!!!

There is a link to the contest flyer on the D4 section of the NSRCA website. I
expect to see everyone there!

Anthony
D4 VP