[NSRCA-discussion] Online FAI re-certification test

prokr at sasktel.net prokr at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 13 12:37:21 AKDT 2012

Sorry to hear that, Lucienne.  I have your skirt put together for a
quick evaluation.  If you feel like coming for a few minutes and
checking it out, you are welcome.   I have a skirt put together for Kea
also.  Those few minutes over the weekend were very helpful.

If in your wisdom  I don't see you tonight, then I'll look forward to
next week.
Pat