[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Congratulations to Jean Greear!

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:22:58 AKDT 2012

Hi Phil,

Yes, Jean flew sportsman last year and moved up to intermediate this year,
her husband Mike flies Advanced.  Jean has helped out at the Nats and Mike
has flown @ the nats I believe.  There was a great writeup about Jean in
the Feb or March *Model Aviation* by Tony Frankowiak.  She's living my
dream (I want to retire from the SW Engineering silicon valley rat race and
teach HS Math + Computer Science) and apparently doing it very, very well
as Teacher of the Year is a very high honor!

Congrats again Jean!

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training