[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Congratulations to Jean Greear!

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Fri Jun 8 10:15:18 AKDT 2012

OK, as I am not from D7, and have no idea who "Jean Greear" is; would
someone please fill me, and the rest of us, in?  I take it this is a
woman (?) who teaches school and also flies R/C??

If so, she has my double admiration!  As a 20-year college professor, I
know first hand how demanding teaching can be, and I was not in the
trenches in public schools, dealing with K-12 students.  My students
were supposedly "filtered" through the college selection process.

Anyway, Kudos to Ms. Greear from here in the Oak Ridge, TN, area!!!  She
certainly deserves it.  Happy Landings over the summer, Jean...

--
Phil Spelt, KCRC President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member