[NSRCA-discussion] Sequence Committee

Bill's Email silentav8r at cox.net
Mon Jun 4 12:14:16 AKDT 2012

My original point was that it appeared to be written as an inside
8-sided loop that followed an Immelman and preceded a ½ outside loop.
That means for an inside loop it would be starting high and going
higher. An outside loop from the top makes perfect sense, but that is
not as it was first written. It has been changed now to say outside loop
from the top.

Bill