[NSRCA-discussion] 2013/2014 Advanced and Masters Sequences

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 16:54:45 AKDT 2012

I don't see a problem if we fly half height radiuses in 15 & 17 (Looks
similar to what FAI has been doing). The ceiling altitude is established
with #2 and maintained with several turnaround maneuvers and the preceding
reverse cuban-eight # 14 (the same size as we currently fly), but what do I
know.
Jim Hiller