[NSRCA-discussion] Nats Equipment List

Scott Smith js.smith at verizon.net
Tue Jul 31 15:22:50 AKDT 2012

For those pilots that submitted their equipment list, I've sent out a Pilot
Summary Report listing all your raw scores with some analytics along with a
chart to show how you compared to the other judges on your panel.

For the other plots, if you'd like to receive this information please send
me your equipment list!

Thanks,

Scott

Cons#