[NSRCA-discussion] Neu motor, mount, and prop for sale.

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Mon Jul 30 05:33:15 AKDT 2012

	Everything is now sold.

	Arch
 On Mon 07/30/12 9:03 AM , jzeigenfus at comcast.net sent:
   Hi Arch, is that a Hyde mount? I would be interested in the mounts
and maybe the prop. JZ
-------------------------
 FROM: "Archie Stafford"
 TO: "General pattern discussion"
 SENT: Sunday, July 29, 2012 7:11:56 PM
 SUBJECT: [NSRCA-discussion] Neu motor, mount, and prop for sale.
 Selling my Neu motor that was in my NATS backup. It has one flight
on it since I got it back. On July 13 they swapped out the old motor
for the new style. It is completely new. The gear box has roughly 50
flights on it. Also including Hyde mount and Falcon v2 lite 20.5 x
14.5 prop. Pictures available.
 525.00 for everything shipped
 Arch
 [image/jpeg:photo.JPG]