[NSRCA-discussion] I know you are busy!

happyshadows at comcast.net happyshadows at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 15:08:18 AKDT 2012

Hi Scott, thank you very much for the information.  I do understand the numbers who move on but had never seen them so designated.  Since there is still one more day of rounds I wonder if the cut has already been made.  I had thought that the top 3 scores would be used to determine the semi's and then on to the finals.  I hope that you are at the NATS and enjoying the good competition and companionship of those in this great sport.  Ron and I have been together for about 50 years now so I do know quite a bit about the sport.  And last year I did attend the NATS because it was the World's and it really is one fantastic time with so many great people.  Thanks again, Karen Lockhart