[NSRCA-discussion] I know you are busy!

Scott Smith js.smith at verizon.net
Mon Jul 23 14:53:26 AKDT 2012

The asterisk denotes "winning placement" (or "in the money".if only!)  The
definition of "winning" varies based on context:

FAI Prelim - 20 go on to Semi's so the top 20 have an asterisk.

FAI Semi's - 8 go on to finals so the top 8 will have an asterisk.

Masters Prelim - 8 go on to finals so the top 8 will have an asterisk.

Intermediate and Advanced - First 5 places are trophy winners (I hope!) so
the first 5 will have an asterisk.

Masters and FAI Finalists - Top 5 will have an asterisk.