[NSRCA-discussion] Nuance for sale at the Nats

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 01:17:12 AKDT 2012

Guys I've decided to sell my Nuance after the Nats at the Nats. I will have it ther as an emergency backup but I'm flying a Prolog now.
The plane is new this year comes equiped with everything in it new less a reciever unless you fly ATX then the 10C receiver is $100 more.
 All the equip,ent in the plane is new. It comes with a Pletty Advance motor, CF Prop, F3AUnlimited mount, PUXFU Arming plug, JR Digital servos 8231,3421 and 8611 all with Seacraft arms. Jaccio perfect switch with 6V regulator. CC ICE HV 80ESC. Probably has 50 flights on it. It's a great plane I just need to make room for some new stuff. $2700
Pictures available upon request. Please take if offlist if interested. Thanks, Mike Mueller