[NSRCA-discussion] jr 9303 help needed

AWorrest at aol.com AWorrest at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 23:08:00 AKDT 2012

Never owned a 10X as it wasn't particularly friendly for sailplanes which I
fly as well as pattern. When the 9303 came out, JR changed their
programming somewhat. The dual/mate function may appear intimidating at first. Its
purpose is to make two channels respond correctly to a single control device.
It's something like a program mix but simpler and more powerful. Its
limitation is that it mates only one other channel to the master channel.

They carried the 9303 paradigm over to all subsequent models. The 12X is
very similar in programming to the 9303. With the 11X, JR uses the same
general plan but made the programming easier by doing some of the "housekeeping"
choirs automatically. For one thing, the channels don't have to be inhibited
before using them with the dual/mate function.

Allan