[NSRCA-discussion] jr 9303 help needed

AWorrest at aol.com AWorrest at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 11:15:49 AKDT 2012

Ron,

On the 9303 in the ACRO configuration, the trim on the master channel is
not carried over to the slave channel using the program mixes. The only
exception is the throttle channel. For the aileron trim to be carried over, there
are two ways of doing it. Either set the wing type to flaperon or use the
dual/mate and mate an inhibited channel to the aileron channel.

Allan