[NSRCA-discussion] New workshop setup

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Tue Jul 10 05:25:43 AKDT 2012

I can see that for some areas of the country.  Here in Arizona, humidity
doesn't wreak havoc with expansion so the solid core door works well.
And with the 8 leveling points underneath, it should stay true for many
years to come.  It's one of those business doors and was initially 9'
long.  I cut it down to 7'-6" which is more than enough for 2m pattern
planes.

- Robert Beaubien

- D7 Webmaster

-

"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."