[NSRCA-discussion] New workshop setup

Michael Ramsey milehipilot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 05:14:36 AKDT 2012

Nice layout Robert. Thank you for sharing. I'm probably going to steal a
number of your workshop ideas accept for the building table platform. Mine
will be steel which expand and contract less throughout the seasons and
allow the work surface to stay true. There are heavy-duty metal work
benches at the Menard's home improvement center I've got my eye on.

Thanks, Michael...