[NSRCA-discussion] Falcon Carbon Fiber Electric Props

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Fri Jul 6 04:04:36 AKDT 2012

All of the ones I've seen, including the one on my web site (that I choose not to use because I dislike SPAM myself) are built into the shopping cart software and don't cost anything at all.

Lots of companies use it, even in the R/C industry: Chief Aircraft, Horizon Hobby Dist., Hacker USA, HobbyLobby, just to name a few (I think even F3A Unlimited has a web-based feature allowing customers to sign up for eMail specials, announcements, etc.), so if you like getting promotional-related eMails, even from pattern suppliers, you don't have to look far.

I just don't see why NSRCA needs to get involved in this, especially when the central issue is having the organization provide free advertising via eMail to some companies that don't necessarily advertise in the K-Factor.  Wouldn't it be better to provide an incentive to get the companies that you suggest would benefit from free promotional eMails to instead actually spend some money on advertising (it's really not much of an expense to place an ad considering the target market you're reaching).  Not to politicize this but having one entity get something for free that someone else is having to pay for isn't just a bad idea in Washington DC, it's a really bad idea most places, here included!

JMHO as someone who has spent a LOT of $$$ advertising in the K-Factor over the years...

Jerry

Sent from my iPhone