[NSRCA-discussion] Falcon Carbon Fiber Electric Props

Ronald Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Jul 4 18:51:08 AKDT 2012

Some pilots may be concerned about making weight at the Nats.  I can get the Falcon carbon fiber electric props from Maxx Products (http://www.maxxprod.com/mpi/mpi-28.html).  The standard Falcon carbon fiber electric props weigh about 100 grams less than comparable APC props, while the V2 props are about the same amount less than the standard Falcon carbon fiber props.  I plan to bring some to the Nats and sell them at about 25% off the prices listed on the web site.  If you'd like me to bring some for you, please contact me offline.

Ron Van Putte