[NSRCA-discussion] Main battery redundant lead for receiver

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 11:10:18 AKST 2012

My 350 mah 2s battery with some velcro is 30 grams. A tech-aero
regulator with switch wired with a jst connector for the battery and no
charge cable weighs 25 grams.
This is not the standard configuration but Ed will wire it this way if
you ask. I use a jst as most batteries in this size (250-500 mah 2s)
come pre-wired with a jst connector, therefore no rewiring or splices.

John