[NSRCA-discussion] Main battery redundant lead for receiver

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:48:58 AKST 2012

Keith,
   Thanks for playing!  I still like you regardless of what everyone else
says.

Scott

PS - Statements made are of my own opinion and do not necessarily reflect
the opinion or the mindset of the NSRCA Board of Directors.  Any abuse
given solely stems from abuse received and is of my own free will and not
intended to be an act on behalf of the NSRCA.  However, any damages
incurred from said abuse may be billable at a rate of x minus document fees
at the rate of x+{document fees} and payable through John Gayer's personal
account as the Treasurer of said organization.  Have a nice day.