[NSRCA-discussion] Why Cellpro 10S/10XP?

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 03:29:36 AKST 2012

I ran Cellpros and Ichargers and had problems with both. I now run the Thunderpower TP820's and they, to date, are doing the job. I had several Cellpros go up in smoke and eventually gave up on them and got a refund. The Ichargers are not idiot proof when it comes to hooking up the wires. If you don't do it right you can fry the balance boards. My Ichargers also had callibration problems that probably shortened the life of some of my packs.  I use 5S packs of course.