[NSRCA-discussion] Neu Motor with Gear Drive for sale

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:32:42 AKST 2012

Howdy all,
   Todd Blose contacted me today asking for me to give y'all a heads up.
He's selling one of his Neu motors complete with the gear box.  It is the
"old style" case (aka same diameter front to back) but has very low hours.
Todd takes better care of his motors than the techs at Neu and I have him
help me with all of mine as far as the maintenance.  He does a really good
job.  He's asking $400 for it and you may contact him by e-mail at
tblosef3a at aol.com.

Thanks,
Scott

--