[NSRCA-discussion] Attention D4 - Columbus Contest

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 05:01:34 AKST 2012

 Man, Verne you got that right about NOTAM's being issued this summer. We can expect a good share of them.
 We in Chicgao have the upcoming G8 summit.
http://www.chicagog8.com/?page_id=168
 It's in May but they are expecting it to be a big disruptive deal. Good thing is I'm joining a club that's outside of the NOTAM for Ohare or I won't get in any flying this summer.
 In a perfect world we coordinate dates between North Eastern D5 and D4. It's not always going to work out perfectly. Mike