[NSRCA-discussion] Current D4 contest schedule

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Sun Feb 19 14:52:29 AKST 2012

Just talked with Dave Johnstone.

The Muncie contest is June 9th and 10th.

What does everyone think about having a contest in Columbus the weekend of
Father's day (June 16th & 17th) or the weekend of July 14th and 15th.

If we have it the weekend of Father's day that will be 3 weekend contests in
a row!!

Is the weekend of July 14th and 15th too close to the NATS?

Ron Hansen