[NSRCA-discussion] Current D4 contest schedule

Anthony Cornacchione acornacchione at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 14:29:49 AKST 2012

Anthony, if you need some help, please let me know offlist. acornacchione at hotmail.com  I have some spare time the next couple of weeks.  Just tell me what you need me to do.

Based on Dave's last K-factor article, some discussions on RCU, the contest calendar on nsrca.us, host club websites, and this mailing list, this is what I've used as a guide to "plan" my summer.  It's not official, just a list I keep for myself and hopefully I'll be able to attend most of these contests.

2012 RC Pattern Contests (tentative) D4 plus D5 Chicago-land and 1 Toronto Canada area contest

June 2-3  FVACS  St.
  Charles ILL

June 9-10 Nats Warm-up Muncie,
 IN

June 23-24 East Wings, ???

June 30-July1 Hubbard Memorial Hoffman Estates, ILL

July 22-26 NATS, Muncie,
 IN

July 28-29 Oakville Milton, Oakville,
 Ontario Canada

August 11-12 Weak Signals, Monroe
MI(south Detroit)

Aug 25-26 St.
  Clairesville, OH

Sept. 8-9 Brett Memorial, RCCD, Shelby Township MI (north Detroit)

Sept 29-30 D4 Finals Muncie,
 IN