[NSRCA-discussion] Proposals Survey

Del drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Feb 18 05:58:06 AKST 2012

Not that Dan needs defending ~~ in the past the rules survey's that were presented to the members at large have not in every case been followed with the majority of votes. None of those people are currently in office but once that occurs it does taint the office for some in the community for life. Is that fair or reasonable.. Of course not but it is real and it does happen for some. The survey's could always be better presented with options that aren't even up for choice in many surveys. Which forces people into answering against their true honest feelings some times in order to contribute something in hopes of solution  and resolution to the survey. Better to have a survey than not have one at all.  But in all fairness to the masses some leeway with their allowing write ins or at least more choices to get the best grasp of what is truly acceptable to the majority. It not be easy to create a fair and balanced survey with some hot potatoes ( weight being one e.g.. ) Use the rational that something would be safer if more weight was allowed shows a bias that something is unsafe because of being forced to meet a limit. If others are doing it safely either they have deeper pockets or a bigger imagination. I have never found as a group a more safer bunch of fliers I don't feel nervous around that precision pattern pilots. Their have been few and rare exceptions but they were one timers at local events.

    Del