[NSRCA-discussion] Arming Switch

Randy Forbus rforbus at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:36:01 AKST 2012

+2

From: khoard at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:34:55 -0600
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Arming Switch

+1

And leave the method of disarming up to the pilot.

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN

On Feb 13, 2012, at 17:12, Ronald Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net> wrote:

Now that's a good idea.

Ron

On Feb 13, 2012, at 4:41 PM, Scott Smith wrote:

Agreed…caller is responsible for the safety/restraint of the plane and keeping others away from the prop until disarmed.  Procedures should be reviewed in pilot’s meeting.

Maybe in addition to a ready box, we designate a “shutdown box” ahead of the pit area where callers return to and wait for the owner to disarm.