[NSRCA-discussion] Arming Switch

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 13:27:53 AKST 2012

SharpRC makes a very nice deans-based arming switch, MPI makes a nice Anderson Power Pole based arming switch with deans on input and output. Both of these are very inexpensive and light.

I personally LOVE the Emcotec arming switch (available in the US from H&K models) which adds spark arresting.  With this one you REMOVE a pin flag to arm the system and the switch fails ON.  It's heavier, and costs more but there are several arming switch options and for those who don't want to put a large hole in their fuse, the smallest pin switch requires an opening less than 1/8" in diameter.

Peter+

Sent from my iPhone4S