[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA candidate rules proposal surveyisavailable

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 12 07:07:39 AKST 2012

John I felt the same about the telemetry rule and as I was composing my
response to Scott it occurred to me that a modified auto pilot to light
indicator lights on the airplane to advise the pilot of 'Wings Not Level'.
Being neither specifically allowed or prohibited it could be used as well as
perceived as an unfair advantage.
The ongoing problem of maintaining the list seamed overwhelming until I got
to the 'Intent' part of the rule which led me to believe that a CD could
likely rule on the use of unlisted devices as either in compliance with the
intent or not.
As rapidly as technology advances there is no way to get in front of it.
Jim