[NSRCA-discussion] DriveWear Glasses

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 06:54:18 AKST 2012

Honestly, I haven't tried them much in overcast conditions.  I LOVE them in
bright conditions.  I have a feeling though that I will want to buy a pair
of the black iridium lenses eventually.  At the NATS, I had a pair of
non-polarized grey lenses over my glasses during the overcast flights and I
could really see my wings level much better.  This was before the Oakleys
so I'll have to do some experimentation.  So far, it was worth the $400 I
paid.  The website shows they start at $150 but by the time you're done, it
is quite a bit more expensive.  My eye doctor had other choices that I was
considering but cannot think of the name of them right now.  If I find
them, I'll send that link as well.  They were considerably less expensive
than the Oakleys and still looked studly.

--
*Scott A. McHarg*