[NSRCA-discussion] Aresti Question

Bill's Email silentav8r at cox.net
Fri Dec 14 16:30:43 AKST 2012

I am not sure I understand the issue. Why is using a non-standard arrow
the line that cannot be crossed?? We already completely make up things
like Cobra Rolls, the afore mentioned double Immelman, double stall
turns, triangle "loops", roll elements that violate Aresti construction
rules and so on? But making up an arrow to indicate a slow roll is too
much?? Really.

Bill