[NSRCA-discussion] HEF and F3P

Dave Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 11 15:50:22 AKST 2012

The indoor events are a lot of fun, especially for those of us in northern climates where the flying season is a bit more limited.

I posted quite a bit of stuff on RCG….more media than will pass through the mailing list format.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1771400 <http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1771400&page=3> &page=3

Regards,

Dave