[NSRCA-discussion] Going Electric - Battery Questions

Larry Diamond webmaster at diamondrc.com
Fri Dec 7 20:48:53 AKST 2012

Thanks Duane....

The little light went on in my head when Keith's response... My mind was
locked onto voltage control by the ESC, which is evidently not how it
works....

I now understand how the battery voltage directly affects the RPM. And what
your stating makes sense to me. Great explanation by the way...

This helps going forward....

Thank you very much!!!!

Larry Diamond