[NSRCA-discussion] Rules change proposals

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Apr 24 06:05:11 AKDT 2012

Uh oh...  I hope I didn't post something "out of turn".

I thought it had been sent back and was available for public consumption.

Keep in mind that nothing has truly been passed...  the initial vote simply allows things to go to the next step in the process, which is cross proposals.  Nothing should really be read into that.
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com