[NSRCA-discussion] Rules change proposals

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Mon Apr 23 14:01:55 AKDT 2012

Ron, will it still work after 12-21-12, when the sudden magnetic polar
reversal will disrupt all toilet flushing, such that our CC-wise
flushing will become CW, and vice-versa?  Also, does this rule mean that
we will have to re-magnetize our motors (NOT engines!!) manually rather
than automatically after 12-21-12?  Inquiring "minds" want to know...

--
Phil Spelt, KCRC President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member