[NSRCA-discussion] YS 140???

John Ferrell jferrell13 at triad.rr.com
Sun Apr 8 08:24:30 AKDT 2012

I think that was me!
I have either 2 or 3 left.
The price is $150 each, plus shipping. They are YS-140FZ's.
All less than 500 flights (data with engine provided), I plan to start
verifying that they are usable and not junk on Monday. I am going to
check out and run each before they leave me. If you purchase any, they
may be returned for refund less shipping. I have found the YS-140 FZ to
be powerful and reliable. It is not a shaker like the L and it is not as
powerful or as temperamental as a DZ. A flying buddy installed one in a
Goldberg Sukoi and forgot to make an access hole to adjust the needle.
He flew it all season without needing to adjust the needle.  Of course,
it was under propped.

I would rather not sell to a beginner in RC.  YS 4 strokes are not a
good place to start in RC!

I have simply got too old and clumsy to deal with fuel airplanes under
field conditions...
Feel free to email or call 336-685-9606.

--
John Ferrell W8CCW
"During times of universal deceit,