[NSRCA-discussion] Be Vigilant

Anthony Cornacchione acornacchione at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:35:33 AKDT 2011

Unfortunate indeed. Despite press releases, I believe all that people will remember a week from now is that the FBI caught a guy who was going to use an RC plane to blow stuff up. I think the AMA could've done better preventing the misinformation that's out there now by contacting the media yesterday, and making statement and answering questions last night via the affiliate stations (ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC) in Indianapolis.  I'll be watching tonight to see if the AMA's statement today is even mentioned once they get through reporting on Michael Jackson, tainted fruit, and the collapse of the RedSox.

Sent from my iPhone