[NSRCA-discussion] Be Vigilant

Wayne Galligan wcgalligan at att.net
Thu Sep 29 13:51:49 AKDT 2011

We were talking about the very same thing as the news was on.  The media grabs for the sensational but wont focus on whether or not the models are capable of carrying any kind of payload they where talking about.  If those jets are turbines then they would be severely limit by the amount of fuel they carry and any additional payload(explosives,gps, etc.)

Wayne Galligan