[NSRCA-discussion] Be Vigilant

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Thu Sep 29 13:25:10 AKDT 2011

A little reality check for us all...

I would hope that people where already thinking of this as a possibility within Homeland Security and the FBI...It should not have been a surprise.

With that in mind, I suspect prospective regs just got the political push needed to regulate the hobby. Unfortunate, but has always been in the back of my mind since 9/11. What we, AMA and our members, need to do is not panic and assist in coming to a win-win solution. I don't believe any of us want to risk our hobby being the source of tragic events.

Very Humble Opinion

Just sayin,

LD