[NSRCA-discussion] 3D Printed UAV Article...

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:01:19 AKDT 2011

Yes, you can make the crescent wrench without assembly. What is required though is that support structure required to maintain the geometry as it is being fabricate must be removed. In this case, it is desolved away. We have a number of these floating around base along with other rapid prototyping technologies. Use of the parts fabricated by these technologies is limited to the materials used and part geometry. Guarantee you the UAV mentioned has a very limited life, also.