[NSRCA-discussion] 5 min expoxy

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 11:54:05 AKDT 2011

Mike, the laminate layer will not protect the 5-min from heat -- only
sunlight/UV and chemicals -- maybe.  OTOH, you have the testimony of
several who have used the 5-min with no problems.  Why not use 15-min if
you have a question about the 5-min variety???

--
Phil Spelt, KCRC President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member