[NSRCA-discussion] Wind 110 for sale

Rick Sweeney bacabbey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 08:01:49 AKDT 2011

I have a wind 110 (red scheme) for sale minus the receiver and ESC if anyone
is interested. Landing gear has been repaired and the canopy has a slight
crack on the front. Other than that, it is in very good condition. Chris
Moon has replacement canopy's in for the red scheme for around $33. This is
a great flying plane for Sportsman thru Advanced.

RTF $800 (shipping not included)

Included:
Hacker A50 16L V1
Futaba 9551 x2 Ailerons
Futaba 9650 x2 Elevators
Futaba 451bls on rudder

PowerBox 12 dual regulator
Power Unlimited Arming Plug
Thunder Power 350mAh x4 receiver lipos for Powerbox

Zippy 5000mAh 20c, 4s  4mm bullet connectors. (x8 (4 sets) One set only has
20 flights on them.

If interested give me a call and I will get photos and more detailed info on
the Zippys (IR nbrs & nbr of flights...etc)

704-743-3227
Rick Sweeney