[NSRCA-discussion] Use Two ESC's?

Ronald Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Oct 3 08:56:36 AKDT 2011

I was afraid that would be the case.  I am well aware of the airplane
requirements regarding power required for various "missions".  It's
just that I was not sure that the two ESCs would work together, due
to the feedback from the motor to the ESC.

We'd have tried an E prop with less pitch or smaller diameter or
both, but didn't have the right props with us.

Thanks for the input.

Ron