[NSRCA-discussion] No telemetry rule & new radio systems

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Tue Nov 22 05:04:24 AKST 2011

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Keep in mind on most of the telemetry I have read about and seen the
battery warning given is the measured voltage coming into the
receiver.  Running a regulated system this will not give a true
battery status.

	I do agree with John though, that listing what is acceptable is
probably much easier than what is not.

	Arch
 On Tue 11/22/11 8:37 AM , Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com sent:
  These are the best thoughts on this subject that I have read.