[NSRCA-discussion] No telemetry rule & new radio systems

John Ford astropattern at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 16:03:41 AKST 2011

I would speculate that the term "feedback" means a closed control loop where the telemetry data would actually become pre-programed data input to the TX software such that throttle, rates, flight conditions, or mixes would actually be modified by the software in real time. That would certainly be a game-changer!
Just having open telemetry isn't an advantage...it's probably a distraction, unless you alarm on Rx battery voltage or something like that.

John