[NSRCA-discussion] Cleaning up a burr

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:02:26 AKDT 2011

Thanks, but I am just trying to restore the 160DZ I already have.  I still have another 160DZ and a 170DZ.

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:22:12 +0000
From: vicenterc at comcast.net
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Cleaning up a burr

I got a YS160 for sale.  Includes everything you need.  Hatori header, hatori short muffler, nose ring, and hyde mount.  E-mail me if interested.  My e-mail is vicenterc at comcast.net.  The engine has new piston, bearings and ring.  I flew it last time around 1 month ago and is running very good.

Thanks,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone