[NSRCA-discussion] Andersonville, GA contest- D3

Emory Schroeter schroetere at bellsouth.net
Fri May 27 06:52:20 AKDT 2011

Hey Folks,

We are a week away from the Andersonville, GA contest that is held at
Mac Hodges' field. The entry fee will be $30 and will include a pizza
lunch on Saturday. I would like to invite everyone to come and fly at
one of the nicest fields around that just happens to also have one of
the nicest hobby shops around. I am planning on watching an outdoor
movie on the big screen Saturday night.

We are also planning a judging clinic early Saturday evening so that
those of us going to NATS can satisfy that requirement.

Please let me know if I can answer any question.

Hope to see you there,
Emory Schroeter.
schroetere at bellsouth.net